Who Would Win?® Tyrannosaurus Rex vs. Velociraptorby Jerry Pallotta illustrated by Rob Bolster
- Item #080324 in
- Grades: 1 - 3
- Ages: 6 - 9
- Series: Who Would Win?
It's power versus speed. Only one dinosaur can win!
Books are offered at exclusively low prices and shipped to the classroom for free. Plus each order gives back to the class in FREE Books and resources.
Parent: To place an order, you must be connected to a teacher via the Class Code, or search for the teacher to get connected. If you already have an account, just SIGN IN.
Share your Class Code with friends and extended family for ordering online.
- Also Available in Value Pack:
- Who Would Win?® Collection
Don't answer too quickly—think about this:
- A T. rex walked on two legs and used its tail to balance.
- Raptors were about the same size as a third grader.
- Proportionally, a raptor had a larger brain than a T. rex.
In addition to fast facts and a battle prediction, this approachable work engages kids by posing ideas and theories to keep them thinking even after the reading ends.