If You Take a Mouse to Schoolby Laura Numeroff illustrated by Felicia Bond
Books are offered at exclusive low prices and ship to the classroom for free. Every order gives back to the class in the form of FREE Books and resources.
Families, please CONNECT TO TEACHER to see prices and order.
- Connect to your child’s teacher using the Class Code (please ask the teacher if needed).
- No Class Code? Find your child’s teacher by city and school name.
- Or, if your teacher doesn’t participate, you can select a different teacher, then choose Ship to Home at checkout. (The teacher will earn classroom rewards for your order!)
Already have an account? Please SIGN IN.
Mouse's energy is contagious, and this madcap story is sure to make readers eager to try all the exciting activities at school.
About this SeriesWhat happens when a kid meets a friendly animal who's also a bit demanding? Kid and critter travel far and wide as each idea prompts a bigger and bolder request.
A pig asking a girl for a pancake is reasonable enough, but then off they go from the kitchen to the bathtub to the backyard! A cupcake for a cat seems like no big deal, until it leads to a beachside jaunt. But no matter how big of an adventure each duo has, they always manage to end up exactly where they started!
With delightfully detailed illustrations that bring joy to the simply worded text, this series of circular tales are excellent choices for read-alouds, and also for discussing cause and effect. And as each animal's demands become sillier and more exhausting, children will enjoy each increasingly hilarious situation while adults will delight in watching the kids in the stories end up in the role of "grown-up."
Also Read . . .
Popular For This Age Group
- Grades: PreK - K
- Ages: 3 - 6
- Product Type: Book
- Page Count: 32 pages
- Dimensions: 8" x 9"
- Language: English
- Skills: Sharing & Cooperating
- Genre: Humor & Funny Stories
- ISBN 13: 978-0-439-44260-2
DOWNLOAD If You Give a… Teaching Guide